Saturday, February 6, 2010

Author's Note

After reading over my previous entries, I decided to add a note as a sort of disclaimer.

1.  Initially, I intended to be an anonymous blogger.  I have since seen the error of my ways.  So, now you know who I am and can probably just as easily find where I live.  Just remember, the internet is a fabulous thing, and I can just as easily find you should I find something offensive spray painted on my house. 

2.  To my friends, family, coworkers...I mean no harm.  I will try to change names to protect the innocent (and guilty), but I do want to preserve the integrity of my experiences and opinions.  If you see yourself (or think you do) in a post, don't take it too seriously, I was only having fun at your expense.  You should be used to that by now.

3.  I may say something random in my posts, such as "Lady Gaga shows her private parts on The Jersey Shore".  I am only doing this to draw traffic to my blog (although I would watch the shit out of that, should it happen).  More traffic means more potential income.  More income means less work.  Less work means more time to sit around and pontificate. More time pontificating means more awesome stuff for you to read.  Everybody wins.

4.  I will post all comments.  But, in turn, I will also reply to all comments.  Publicly.  So, choose your words carefully, because trust me...I will win. 

5.  Everyone who reads subscribes to my blog, or retweets the link will receive a check from me.  Well, maybe not a check but, a shout out.  Ok ok, maybe not even that.  But, you will receive my gratitude.  And that is a guarantee.

There you have it.  My disclaimer.  Now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment