Monday, March 1, 2010

formspring.me

What is your favorite thing about living in Covington? Fave activities, places to eat, things to see, etc. (This is absolutely NOT me pumping you for ideas. Nope. Not at all.)

My favorite thing about living in Covington is being able to walk my dog to the square and back. Sad, isn't it? I live on the outskirts of a lovely neighborhood, and in the Spring and Summer I enjoy walking by the pretty houses. I also enjoy the Sportsplex and pool. I splurged on a membership last summer and it has paid for itself tenfold. Many Sundays, I am the only person at the pool! I hate that Covington could not support it's Starbucks, and I have yet to find a good coffee joint that doesn't sell other folk's crap they no longer want. I wish Covington had more of a tennis community. Marlo's patio is a great place to hang out in the summer, but GAWD who can afford that??? With a little more retail (dining/coffee) and rec opportunities, Covington would be Awesome.

Allow me to dump my purse for your inspection

No comments:

Post a Comment